Thursday, 8 January 2015

Here are the 2 brothers responsible for the murderous attack on French satire newspaper, Charlie Hemdo. Cherif Kouachi (left), 32, & Said Kouachi (right), 34, both from Parisbwere identified as the ak-47 weilding gunmen who shot dead 12 people at the paris office of the newspaper.

These brothers reportedly trained as assasins in Yemen. A third suspect, 18 year old Hamyd Mourad, surrendered to police late last night after seeing his name circulating on social media.

He didn't fire any shots.
Different Themes
Written by Dumebi

blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

2 comments :

  1. Greetings! Dumebi,
    I watched your performance tonight on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I can say that you are an intelligent dude. You mentioned your blog site's URL and I decided to pay a visit. I like the fact that it's a responsive website. I guess it was a typo but it's Hebdo not Hemdo. Wishing you a successful blogging business. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete